Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Paris wastes no time


As you know (or maybe you don't) after an eight-month romance, Paris Hilton and Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos have called it quits. The word is that Paris dumped him because he wanted Paris to spend the summer on his yacht, but she didn't want to party with kids on a boat. She wants to promote her album. Gee, the nerve of Stavros. What a tough life these kids are living.

Anyway, this post isn't about their break up, but more about who's she's rumored to be seeing now. Relax, she stayed single for about 4 hours before she pounced again.

I hate to even post this because I don't want Fiona to get mad at me. But I'd rather she hear it from me...

Us Weekly reports "On May 1st, Hilton was back in L.A. where she met Arizona Cardinals’ first-round draft pic Matt Leinart for lunch, sparking rumors that the pair are dating. But a source close to Hilton tells Us, 'There’s an attraction but they haven’t hooked up.' The source also says that despite reports that Leinart and Hilton saw a movie on May 1, they only 'ducked inside the theater to avoid photographers.'

Yes, that's Paris in the brown wig.

Here's video of them at "The Grove" shopping center in L.A. To be honest, Matt doesn't look like he's having much fun and looks pretty bored.

I'm sorry Fi, I know Matt is your man, and this is hard to hear. You're so much better than Paris. Do you want me to kick his ass? Just say the word!

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word: itmakesmesick!

I think I will throw a party where everyone wears black because Matt Leinart is dead to me! Well, let's just see how this whole thing pans out. But I don't feel good about it right now.

It took me this long before I even wanted to comment...

Is he trying to blow it? His baby girl and I were depending on this. ;) He shouldn't be messing around right before his Professional Debut. The hype could be just that, hype. I should not say that. He's very talented, one of the best, but NFL is a whole new world. Well, I guess I'll stand by...
ILYFR!PS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home