Thursday, April 27, 2006

Project Runway Returns


I'm happy to bring you the good news. Project Runway is coming back for a third season. I wonder what type of people they will cast this time? Could it ever be as good as Santino with his dead on impressions (where's Andre?)

If you have never seen this little gem of a show, can you please set your TiVo now? You don't want to feel left out when Jesse and I are gagging over something stupid one of the newbies did and doing impressions of Santino doing impressions of Tim (Andre, let's go to Red Lobster!) Tim Gunn, by the way, is the real star of this show. Check out his blog here.

The fun starts on July 12th! Carry on!

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I felt like such a fashion schlump next to Nick - staid and expected, maybe even, gasp, dowdy. I was playing Grandpa Munster to his Patrick Dempsey. So the day began with my fashion morale in the dustbin."

OH MY GOD! How greatr is July 12 going to be!!!!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I know, right?!!! I wonder if Wendy Pepper will ever get herself back into the competition? Remember the hoopla when someone drew a mustache on the photo of her daughter? I thought she was going to literally rip the heard out of someone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home