Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy 420 Fifo!


Today is a very special day! It's Fiona's birthday! Being born on 4/20, there are many people celebrating along with her, and she also shares her birthday with my new sister Courtney!

If you don't know Fi, you have no idea what you're missing. She's such a kick ass chick and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. Happy Birthday Fifo!!! This post is for your viewing pleasure since it's your special day. Here are a few things that I hope will bring you as much happiness and warm fuzzies as you bring all the people in your life! I love you (for realsie). Anam Cara. Peace Sign!

3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Fiona! Hope you had a great one! Will we see you on game night? I hope so!

Lanie

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B4 or B2, it doesn't matter... You will Oswego be my Anam Cara. Come Scotty or Adam, No spur of the moment live show could ever come between us. Hugh would have guessed it? I promise a Powdered word I'll never utter. As long as you MHC, I'll BBVD.
Thank you Dolly Wolly!!
Anam Cara! ILYFR!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Gina said...

awesome comment Fi. Loves it. Hugh would have guessed that one day we'd be grown ups? I love you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home