Wednesday, April 12, 2006

oops, she did it again


Here's some breaking news from Star Magazine:

"On April 7, when Britney Spears and Kevin Federline" realized that their baby, Sean Preston, had been sleeping more than usual, panic bells went off.

Just six days earlier, the 7-month-old had taken a major fall from his high chair, a tumble that had his parents worried that he might have been critically injured. After rushing Sean to a nearby hospital, they discovered he had a minor skull fracture (sometimes called a "scalp fracture" in babies), and a blood clot.

The following day, the Department of Children and Family Services began looking into the incident.On April 8, L.A. sheriff's deputies arrived at Britney's Malibu home to investigate a child-abuse claim against Britney and Kevin in relation to the head injury."

Is this for real? That poor baby. First Brit drives with him on her lap, endangering his life and breaking the law. And now this. Let's hope her and K-Fed can pull it together before they get their baby taken away from them.

4 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I get the right amount of news and updates to help me on my day! Thanks! Keep the blog entries coming!

Lanie

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks Lanie! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog. I'm glad someone is actually reading it! I just read your newst blog. Wow. That's a big change. But of course I support you on your descion!

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, Lanie has a blog??? Where is it?

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Gina said...

It's on her myspace page! Come on Jesse, get with it darling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home