Thursday, April 06, 2006

This and That

Morning kids! I have a few things to share with you before I hope on a plane and leave for Arizona tonight. Matt and I are going out to see the McCool's and I can hardly contain myself!! But before I go, here's the dish:

Isn't the comparison between Tori Spelling and the Wayans brothers in "White Chicks" chilling? Maybe Tori is really a black due with 14 brothers and sisters? Have any of you caught her (or is it his?) new show "So noTORIous?" It's not great, but at the same time, it's not completely horrible. Well, maybe. I don't know. I'm confused. Her boobs are doing a Jedi mind trick on me. Speaking of which...with all the cash money this girl has, why does she have one of the worst boob jobs in Hollywood? It seems that she even got them enlarged again. Scary. I'm torn with her. She's cool. She bugs. I'm confused. Donna Martin graduates.

**********************

Ok, I really don't have much to say about this because it's sheer madness. Mandisa got voted off American Idol last night. Bucky is still a contestant. Mandisa has no shot of winning the competition. Bucky could be your next American Idol. Does anyone else see the horror with that? Rocky, Buckys twin brother, must be burning up those phone lines. He prolly got the whole farm on staff. That being said, I don't call in and vote. I did that only on the first season when Fiona and I watched religiously. Now I just TiVo it and fast forward through the lame stuff. I've got the hour long show down to 25 mins!

To tell you the truth, Mandisa doesn't need this competition. She's got the skills and will do just fine without them. Too bad she signed her life away with the others and is stuck in a crazy contract that says AI owns her for about 6 years.

Oh, and by the way, Chris is going to win this whole thing. Because he's the shit.

**************************

Ok, America's Next Top Model was Bananas! How the hell did sexy bitch Molly Sue get voted off but stuck up hag and instigator Jade stay??? What the hell are the judges smoking? They're pathetic! (Except Nigel. He's hot.) When they announced that MS was going home all I kept thinking was "oh shit, Jesse's gonna be piiiised!"

Molly was working the whole improv thing (brought back memories of the good ole days of Lanie and I doing improv nights in high school) but Jade failed miserably. She sucked. Just as she always does. She's not even cute. She's got that nappy ass hair and that U.G.L.Y. attitude. I bet they kept her around because she's a bitch and bitch = ratings. It really got under my skin when they showed them all at "The Groundlings" and she had the audacity to sit there with her feet kicked up in front of her on the seats. What a tramp! (Lanie, Erik & Jesse-weren't you so wanting Jim to come out from backstage and smack her up side the head. Give her one of those yelling spurts about how wrong and disrespectful it is!) And if I hear her say "if I had more direction" one more time....

My fav right now is Danielle. I think she's got a shot.

So, to recap: Molly Sue is gone, Jade is still there (WHY?) Futada (or whatever her name is) is still frighteningly skinny, Tyra faked her own death, Nnena wears the penis in her relationship, Joanie thinks she's Ice Cube and Miss J now has bangs. Yea, that sounds about right.

************************************

After only 82 days of marriage, Em and his white trash princess have called it quits. Again. Are we surprised? No. Is it patheic. Absolutely. Thank goodness he had the common sense to have a pre nup.

I wonder what he was thinking when he decided to give it another shot. That all the horrific stuff he had said about her would be just water under the bridge? "yea honey, I know I was kinda harsh when I said I wanted to kill you and stuff you in the trunk of my car...but it's only because I love you baby!"

At least he'll have a bunch of new reasons to detest her and you know what that means. Number one single.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

OMG, this is like the best post ever!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks Bonnie! Wow, I didn't even know you were reading my blog. What an honor:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home