Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another one bites the dust

There have been whispers of Carmen and Dave having trouble in the marriage department, and DirtyMascot has the official scoop. It breaks my heart to say even say it. Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro are officially dunzo.

I'm not sure why I'm so bummed about this. I guess I got myself emotionally invested when I watched their show "Til death do us part" on MTV. I really thought they were perfect together and loved how normal they were. Well, except for the whole wedding invitation being a photo of them in the morgue.

But I guess it just wasn't in the cards for them. Dammit!

"According to a close personal friend of Carmen, 'They have completely bypassed the separation process and headed straight to divorce'. This comes as no surprise to anyone who was present at Carmen's recent birthday party. Both Carmen and Dave appeared to be cold and kept distant the entire party, prompting Dave to leave hours before Carmen. The same friend goes on to explain that the couple will keep up appearances for all of Carmen's current 'Scary Movie 4' press requirements. Shortly after that, within a month, all the papers will be finalized and Carmen and Dave will be officially divorced. Carmen's friend went on to say 'They really were better friends than lovers...they still remain supportive of each other."

So, any guesses on who they're going to hook up with next? I think Carmen will go for Lenny Kravitz (bitch, get your hands off my man!) and Dave will go for Anthony Keides. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home