Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another Baby for Brit

Well, it looks like one K-Fed baby wasn't enough. Britney is preggers yet again. How could she do this to herself? Her husband is a wanna be rapper that doesn't understand the purpose of a belt, or a condom for that matter. This will be his FOURTH child and he's only 28. Their first baby, Sean, has already been dropped on his head twice. For some reason, I don't think they're ready for another kid. I guess I can stop holding my breath for a Britney come back tour.

4 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Holy crap!

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Holy crap is right my friend. I think she may be brain washed. So sad.

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a sad state of things. No wonder DCFS was called. If there ever was an add for birth control.......

Lanie

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Lanie- I know, right? As a therapist, would you agree that this is her way of either trying to save her marriage, or getting one more out of him before she kicks his sorry ass to the curb?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home