Monday, May 01, 2006

Games and beers and karaoke, oh my!

What a super fun weekend! Friday night was game night at my place. Old skool friends and new skool friends merged together and it was like one big delicous cupcake. We watched the Lakers game, drank beers, did shots, cheers'd each other with Jauger bombs, played Taboo, rocked Celebrity and then at midnight we moved the party to Shane and Fi's to belt out a little Karaoke. Yes, even thought we're getting older, we can still be rockstars.


And that was just Friday night! The rest of the weekend was fun filled aswell! Saturday we all headed down to HB Brewary for some beers and sunshine to celebrate Claudia and Fiona's birthday. Fi had the entire back patio reserved for us so we were ballin' and continued the whole "rock star" theme.


It was a rad afternoon but I don't have time to blog about it all, sorry! I have to run off to tap. If I'm late for the shim sham, Fi will have my head! Laters!

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Moe, You, and Me look so hard in that gansta picture! We rock! Thanks for having me! Lanie

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Gina said...

we ARE hardcore..lol! I had a great time too. Those cherry tartlets were a HUGE hit! Matt had two more on Sunday at Shane and Fi's while we were watching Sopranos. See you tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home