Thursday, April 27, 2006

Pickler packed her bags

So Pickler was cast out of the American Idol fmaily last night, but I think she saw it coming. She had two pretty bad performances in a row, and not even her backwoods charm could get her out of this one. I predicted the bottom two to be her and Paris. Not that Paris can't sing. She's an amazing talent. But she lacks personality. My money is on her to be the next one gone.

This is the part of the competition where it gets really tough. You get down to a handful of peeps, and suddenly you can't choose the worst, you can only choose the best.

It's no surprise that my top picks (in no particular order) are:
Chris
Elliott
Taylor
Katharine

This is where I'm screwed, because once they get rid of Paris (sorry Jesses, it's coming) anyone that they will kick off is going to be someone that I'm rooting for. I really like Elliott, but I feel like the public doesn't get it as much as they should. Apparntly Paula does though. Did you see her bawling like a little baby last night about how much he moved her. And after Chris' performace where she practically on her chair and just kept yelling "love you, love you, love you!" I swear, she's lost her mind. Simon actually looks scared. There were moments in the show last night that you could see her in the background, when she didn't know she was on camera, and she was acting in a very bizarre manner. Come on Paula, get it together!

Ok, so who do YOU think will take home the title? Who's going to win this whole competition? And no, you can't vote for Bucky.
Who do you think is going to be our next American Idol?
Taylor Hicks
Chris Daughtry
Elliot Yamin
Katharine Mcphee
Paris Bennet
Free polls from Pollhost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home