Monday, October 02, 2006

Cock-a doodle

Come on, you know if you saw a giant rooster working his profile angle, you'd totally bust a pose in front of it too. Don't even lie!

On Saturday afternoon we cruised up to Beamount to have dinner with Matt's Mom. My Mother in law. That's weird to say.

Anyway, we went to eat a place called "The Farm House" or something like that. The food was pretty good but our server was just the biggest sprack head. (I guess there's not a whole lot to do out there.) We'd order something and he'd ask us how much it was. Yes, you heard me correctly. He'd say "how much it that?" and we'd look on the menu in ur hands and tell him. Um, probably not the best way to go.

It was nice to spend some time together and catch up. The larger than life cock was just a plus.


2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farmhouse off the 10 in Beaumont - Great fried chicken.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Gina said...

ok, at first I was like "who the hell knew that????? Weird!!!!!!!!" Then I realized it was you who made the comment. LOL. Man, I scare myself sometimes. Yes, the food was good but the company was better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home