Thursday, September 28, 2006

Take a picture, it lasts longer
















Oh happy day! It's finally here. After days and weeks of waiting patiently, it's here. Our photographer Hoffmann put our wedding photos on line today and I thought maybe you’d like to check them out.

Go to http://www.pictage.com/ and where it says “find your event” type in: Cretikos. From here you will be able to see our wedding photos and engagement photos. The event key for both is "gina." I think you have to sign up to look at them, but it’s free. Let me know what you think.

Now I can go back to patiently waiting.....I should get the video by October 14th. Sweet!

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a hot couple. They look like they will live a happy life together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home