Thursday, January 19, 2006

Shake it don't break it

Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Lanie and I have just started taking these hip hop dance classes for fun. It's so awesome because the music they play is from the late 80 and early 90's. Totally our generation. I've always loved dancing and it's always come naturally to me. When I go out to the club with my girlfriends I do my thing. And my thing is dancing. I get out on the dance floor and I shake my ass with the rest of them.

Here's where I'm baffled. Every week when I go to this dance class, it's as if I checked my rhythm at the door! I swear, I can hardly believe it's me posing awkwardly in front of the mirror. I don't know if it's because the teacher is breaking things down into a million little pieces and it's all very procedural (is that even a word?) or am i just getting old? I guess it's time for a girls night at Pierce Street to find out. Jauger Bombs here we come!

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah amazing! i love the carlton... and trust me, you can shake what your momma gave you! duh, it's in our blood :)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks for the boost of confidence Lex..Love you gougla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home