Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy Trails

After reading Erik's blog entry about how many states he's been to (24!) I thought about my travels within the US. Wow...I'm beyond flunking! I just kicked out of NHHS and I'm on my way to Back Bay! I have only been to 5 that I can think of. I hit up Matt because I know he's done a lot of traveling within the US. It turns out he's been to 14 states, which I think is a lot! 27% to be exact. Check it out!---------> Create your own visited states map, or visited countries map! What's your percentage?? Thanks for the hook up Erik!

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Erik said...

The only reason my number is so high is because I've been on two road trips across the country--but I can't really say I really "explored" all of the states I've been to, because many of them I just drove straight through!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home