Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Girls Night Out 11.18.05

Time seems to just fly by these days. Between my girls working, running errands, raising babies and keeping their hubbies happy, it's easy to realize that a whole lot of time has past since they had some "mommy" time.
Enter Gina: I gathered up my hot bitches for an all girls play date & what a night it was.

Moe flew in on Friday night for our girls night...she's such a fricken rock star! Thank you Rob for flying out your wife solo! You're awesome! Even though she's in Arizona, it would not be a real girls night with my BFF. Who else would do jauger shots with me all night?
<--------------------------------

We had a great time going to our usual divey "Pierce Street" and letting off a little steam. We missed Chantal, Lena and Sus but made sure to cheers them through out the night:) We danced all night long and had a great time. Kimberly was our waitress again, and she sent over some free shots because she loves us! The night seemed to fly by too fast, but i guess that's the price you pay for having a sexy good time:)
The girls left around 1am which left Moe and I to close up shop. We had a quick dance off and then called the cab. Once we got home, we threw a pizza in the oven and started chugging the water. By 3:30am, we were safley tucked into bed and looking forward to our massages the next day!

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie that was such an awesome blog...Is that the correct term??? CRICKETS!!!! Anyway I love you and I love this!!! You are awesome!!!!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks Moe! I can't wait for you to come out again soon!!! Miss you bitch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home