Friday, September 02, 2005

One year and counting!!!


I can't believe the wedding is one year away. While that is still quite a ways, it seems like just yesterday we were saying that it was 1 1/2 years away! I hope the rest of the year goes by as quickly!

Today we went back to Davids Bridal. It was my Mom, Lexie, Tina, Fiona and little Eva. They had "my" dress in stock in my size. Yes, I'm talking about the same dress from back in June!

I haven't stopped thinking about this dress. Every other one i see in the magazines doesn't even come close. So i decide to take the next step...I try it on..

As soon as I put it on, there was no doubt that this was the dress. All the girls loved it and it just felt so right. My Mom looked at me and said, "I've talked to your Dad, and he said go for it!" I couldn't believe it! My parents bought my dress that day, and I felt like I was walking on air!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home