Sunday, August 28, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Well, it's here. As much as I tried to deny it, I have hit the big 3-0! I must admit, it's not as bad as I had orginally anticpated. I am in a great place in my life, so I have no complaints:)

The McCool's came out to celebrate with us and that was the best present they could have ever given me! I love my BFF!

The night that they came in, Moe and I took Erik and his friend Vince down to the beach. Vince is from Arizona and was totally stoked on seeing the ocean. After hanging out a bit, we crusied over to Rite-Aid. It's a little tradition that Moe and I have with Erik:) We had some fun trying on wigs and causing some trouble.


Matty arranged a fun day for my birthday. We all went to Red Robin (my favorite!) and then going bowling. I must say, I am quite impressed by everyones bowling skills!
I suck, and I'm ok with that. But the others were really good! It was nice to get together and hang out for the afternoon.
I missed Fiona though becasue she was in Chicago visiting her Grandma.


My favorite part of my Birthday was the evening. We had a girls night and went out dancing. We hit our usual spot, Pierce Street and did it up Vixens style. We had some drinks (I use the term "some" loosely) and danced all night. It was great to let loose and hang with my girls! It was an awesome night:) I have the best friends a girl could ask for!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home