Sunday, September 25, 2005

Engagement Party





The time finally came for our engagement party. It was so much fun! There ended up being about 90 people there and it was a blast!

My Priest came out and did a blessing of our rings which was really great. I loved that I could show my friends part of my culture. It was a very special moment.


We all celebrated and danced the night away! To have all of our friends and family in one place was the best feeling. We laughed, we cried, we partied!

Matt and I learned some valuable lessons for our wedding that night. Make sure we eat, make sure to spend time with each other during the party and make sure to take it all in. It was great practice!

It was an amazing gift for my parents to give us both and there are no words that could show our gratitude!

I will be posting a ton of photo's from this night onto my Clubphoto page, so be sure to check there at the end of the week.


1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home