Monday, November 07, 2005

I knew you when...


Matty and I headed up to Los Angeles on Saturday night with Lanie, Mitch and Rayline to check out the play that Jesse wrote called "Kicking Gravity." It was really good! I have to admit, I kept going back and forth between enjoying the play and then thinking "wow! Jesse wrote that joke, he wrote that line, he developed that plot!" I'm so proud of him for writing such a clever, witty and original script. I know he's going to be uber succesful!

After the play, he led us to a quaint little eatery in Los Feliz called "The Alcove." They have the most amazing desserts there....truly sinful. During dinner I grilled him on if had any Nicole R. sightings, but alas, there were none.

It was great to hang out and support Jesse in his craft. Now he's totally obligated to come to my tap recital next month. Sucker.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, i just saw this post, how nice of you!!!!! this comment is so after the fact!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home