Saturday, October 08, 2005

High School Friends


About six months ago, I ran into my best friend from my high school, Lanie. We met in 7th grade and were pretty much inseperable. After graduation, she went away to school and I had my thing going on. We had lost touch over the years and had been 10 years since we had hung out. It was so good to see her! Since then, I have reconnected with my old group and we're all back in touch. I can't tell you how happy that makes me!

Lanie's birthday was today, (she's the one with the dark hair) and her parents threw a surprise party. The old group was back togehter, all in one place. The above photo is Erik, Jesse, Lanie, me and Rayline. The raddest thing about it was that we were all at Lanie's parents house. That's where we did a lot of our hanging out. It was such a trip to see everyone and to hear about their lives now. We all had a great time. Happy Birthday Lanie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home