Monday, January 16, 2006

One to add

Ok, so I left my "new goodies of 2006" at nine items, and I thought I could hang with that, but it's been kind of bugging me all weekend. It should be 10 right? A list of 10 seems much more complete. I fear that I have a very mild case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. No really, it's true. I catch myself doing things sometimes.....things that I try to convince myself are normal, but in the back of my mind...I wonder. For instance, I will pick up my glass of soda, take a drink and then when I go to put it down on the table, it hits my plate. Then I have to repeat it again....take a drink and then set the glass down and if doesn't hit the plate, it's all good. If not, I have to do it again until I can take a drink and set it on the table without hitting anything. Like I said, it's very mild, but it's still weird. Does anyone else have this problem. Please??

Anyway, my point is that I have a 10th item for my list of new 2006 goodies, and it's a fabulous one. But in order to prescribe myself a little "self help" I am going to list is here, in a completely different post. That has nothing to do with the below post. Ok. Here I go. I'm going to do it. Deep breath..............................Ok, it goes!

10. Lazy Sunday - Chonicles Of Narnia. This is probably the most original and greatest thing that I have seen on Saturday Night Live in a very long time. It features a sic rap by Andy Samberg & Chris Parnell, and it describes their Sunday, heading to the movies to see Chronicles of Narnia. It's really quite brilliant, and I have such a hard crush on Samberg!!! Check out the video and then give me some feedback! Oh, and here are the lyrics if you want to rap along:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home