Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Heart Jordan Catalano

Jordan Catalano. With those 2 words, girls everywhere swoon. I had it bad for him. I was so crazy about this guy that I had his posters on my wall and watched every single episode of "my so called life" (MSCL.) My favorite episode was when he was in a band with Rayanne (the cool, crazy and unpredictable one) and they got a gig at this coffee shop/bar. Right when she was supposed to start singing "I wanna be sedated" Rayanne got stage fright and ran off the stage. That's when my Jordan stepped in. He sang his hot little heart out and I thought I was going to die of a broken heart because I couldn't be with him. Did I mention that I was 18? Yea, that's pretty sad. But I couldn't help it. There was just something about him that made me crazy!

That was over 10 years ago, and since then we've seen him in several movies including "requiem for a dream" and of course "fight club." So, how's he looking these days?..........






OH NO!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM???? Relax, he hasn't just let himself go. It's for his new movie called "Chapter 27." The film is about Mark David Chapman and the days leading up to his infamous murder of Beatle John Lennon. Because our Jared is so passionate about his craft, he has gained 30lbs so that he can look more like the the man he is portraying. Amazing what a few pounds on someone does.



My girl Lindsey is also in the movie with him and they had been seeing each other (in secret of course) for the past 6 months. I guess if he's going to have a girlfriend I'm glad it's Linds. He's looking pretty hot in the photo!

In a weird twist, it's now rumored that Lindsay is dating Sean Lennon. She's in a movie about the murder of his Dad, and now she's dating him. See how that's weird? Wow, I can't believe I just did a whole post about Jared Leto. Now that's weird.

5 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, i dont think you're wierd. i remember that exact episode and thinking, wow, he's amaaazing. his voice was all silky. i think i had goose bumps. yeah, i was 12....

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Gina said...

That's so funny because I totally remember you sitting there with me watching this episode and we were both just completley smitten!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Erik said...

I LOVE JORDAN CATALANO.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Gina said...

You have very good taste in men Erik. We should have a "My So Called Life" marathon some night!!!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Erik said...

Have a marathon of my favorite show ever? OKAY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home