Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bongo in the OC

Here's the new Bongo ad featuring the "Laguna Beach" kids. How did this happen? Is it just me, or is it bizarre that 6 kids from Laguna are in an ad campaign? Don't get me wrong, I'm totally sucked into the show. Ugh...I hate myself for knowing all their names and I'm still torn between Team LC (sweet but safe) and Team Kristen (catty but fierce.) But I love it, wouldn't miss an episode and can't wait for the new season to start. I love discussing last nights episode with my girlfriends (Fifi!!) although talking about these people like I actually know them might be perceived as a temporary lapse in sanity. (Alex should totally bitch slap Casey for telling her maid make her a quesidilla!) But an ad campaign. Really? And hello, could they make Stephens ass look any bigger? He's the hottest one out of the group and they have to make him look like he's got a big ole kadunct. Haters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home