Friday, October 05, 2007

Finding comfort with a stripper pole ya'll


The official video for Britney Spears song, "Gimmie More" has been released. And it blows. No, I mean it really blows. I love Brit, and even thought I think it sucks, I still love the song. But she should have left it at that. Watching it is almost uncomfortable and made me feel really sad for her. I think this video would have been best left in her crazy cloudy imagination. Check it out here and see for yourself.
P.S. what the hell is she wearing in this photo? I think I wore a dress like that to my 8th graduation at Ensign. Yikes!

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give it a 2 out of 10 and I'm probably being generous. It is not good and for a video with a stripper pole it's not very sexy. BBB

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Gina said...

You hit it on the head, it's not sexy. And you can tell that's what she's so desperatly trying to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home