Friday, September 28, 2007

A better look (29 of 30)



Ok, so I told you I got my hair cut, but the photos I posted don't really show the length. So here are a couple more that show what I got going on. Of course, it will never look this good again. This is right after I got it done and came home. No blow outs look as good as a salon blow out. I would get one every week if it didn't cost $40 a pop!
Anyway, I'm very pleased with my hair and I'm glad I took the plunge and got bangs. Tonight I will be washing it and wearing it naturally curly....and I'm a scared to see what it will look like.
I'll keep you posted!


2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't tease me with your curly talk hottie....

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I can't make any promises....but....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home