Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh Happy Day (19 of 30)

Today I get to do something I absolutely love to do...get my hair done! This doesn't happen very often as it's expensive but I'd say about twice a year I indulge in a little hairapy. As most of you know, I can never do the same thing twice because I get so bored with my look....so I'm still trying to decide what I want to do this afternoon.

I was thinking about cutting it, but the last time I did that I was so totally traumatized that I don't think I have the gumption to do it again. Maybe some bangs will quench my thirst for something different? But I have been growing them out for so long and they almost (finally) at the same length as my hair. To cut them now would mean starting all over again. And that is almost enough to make me cry.

It's just so hard to get a new style with curly hair. I wish I had straight hair because then I would have so much more flexibility. I wish I had straight hair so much that when I'm considering what kind of new style I want, I always choose the smooth and straight ones instead of the curly ones...I guess you always want what you can't have.

Here are a few different styles that I'm considering. Of course the blond ones are just for fun, I'd never actually do it. Matt would kill me. But I think I can kind of almost pull it off!

Which is your favorite? I'm still torn....although all are nice, it's not quite enough for me. I'm thinking I like "A" the best, but maybe with some blond pieces here and there. It needs to be funked up a bit. I'm actually just setting myself for disappointment because my hair rarely looks like the magazine tear out I bring it. It has nothing to do with my hairdresser, he's awesome. It's the styles I choose...my hair is obviously not the same texture as "A" but yet I still want to do that. It won't look like that, but do I care? No. And really, how often am I going to blow dry it straight? I always have such big intentions thinking "I'm going to blow dry it straight 3 days a week" and then it happens about 3 times a year. It's just so much work!

I'll let you know tomorrow what I end up going with. Until then, suggestions are welcome.

A
B
C
D
E
F
G

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Go for F!

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look hot in all styles baby!!But if I had to pick I like A, B, and G!!
Love,
Silly
Miss you!!!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Lanie said...

I like A and C! I can't wait to see what you had done!!!! See you Sat! :) You will look awesome no matter what!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home