Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm a lucky duck (9 of 30)
























Sunday, September 2nd marked Matt and my 1st wedding anniversary. Yea us!

I can't believe how fast the time just flew by. Was that really a whole year ago? Wow! It seems like just yesterday that every minute of my day was consumed with wedding details and stressing on the time line and the music etc.

But it was so worth it. If you were at our wedding (which most of you were) you know what I'm talking about. It was a party to rememember! A beautiful night to celebrate with our family and friends....it was just the best!

Our first married year has been better than ever could have imagined. Life as Matty's wife is wonderful, blissful, fun, exciting, fufilling and all the rest of it. I found the most amazing man and even though we are totally different, we're the same person.

Blessed doesn't even begin to describe it.

I'm one lucky duck to have a man so incredible.....


1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And he is blessed to have such an awesome wifey... LYMHC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home