Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Are you challenging me? (1 of 30)

Ok, so I'm sure you have noticed that my posts have been few and far between over the summer. This is due to a number of things such as:
1). Too busy
2). Can't find the time
3). How is it September already????

Ok, so those may all be the same excuse, but whatever, don't judge me. I was big on blogging about my obsession with pop culture and all the dirt on the celebs, but things are pretty quiet these days, what with Lindsey in rehab, Nicole preggers, Paris and ex-con.... Don't get me wrong, Brit is making up for everyone not being around, but it's the same shit every day. How many times can I say that she looks like crap, needs a stylist, needs to get her act together blah blah blah. So, I kind of stopped blogging all together. I didn't mean to. It just kind of happened.

Then I told myself I would just blog when I felt like it, but it didn't have to be about celebrities, it could be about what I had for breakfast. So I went with that decision. And posted a couple of things. But nothing consistant or terribly entertaining.

Now Jesse and Erik have come up with a blogging challange. To do one post every day for 30 days. 30n30 is what he's calling it. I'm thinking right now, this is kind of a weak ass challange. How hard can it be to do one post every day? But now that I have accepted, am I going to fail misrably or will I be victorious?

I can't promise that all entries are going to be entertaining, fun or even have a point to them. So bear with me mmmmkay?

Here it goes...
(does this count as one? I'm going to say yes)

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The post about the challenge IS # 1...You will breeze 30 post no prob.. you can do it Hotcakes!! love bbb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home