Thursday, August 30, 2007

New and Improved

John Mayer is looking good. Wait, let me rephrase that. John Mayer is looking even better than usual. Gone is the big hair and white skin. Suddenly it's all about an short amazing hair cut and a tan and suddenly he's a poster boy for "Dayum!"

He needs to tour again soon because I missed the last time he was out and he really is incredible in concert. One of the best concerts I have ever been to was Maroon 5 and John Mayer.....wowie....it was such an amazing night!



So althought he's not touring, he's still keeping busy. He's staring in some new Gap ads, and the word on the street is that he is dating Cameron Diaz. I think that's a great fit and can totally see them together!

Hopefully he'll have a new album out and that will give him a reason to get out there and bring it to the people.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm yeah. jess is kicking herself! and yes, the maroon 5/john mayer combo was AMAZING. also had to do with great company and sick seats!! xoxoxo

-Lexi

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Gina said...

The seats were INCREDIBLE! I don't think we sat down one time. I just remember you and I clutching each other and screaming..lol. Oh yea, remember we had VIP for that show too. So Major!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home