Thursday, June 14, 2007

Secret Love!

Ok, it' s been forever since I have blogged, and I'm sorry about that. Things have been way too hectic in my life and they still are. But I couldn't NOT share this with you!
Apparently things are a little tense in preparation for the upcoming American Idol Tour...At least between Chris Richardson and runner up Blake Lewis. The guys really want to be themselves and be able to live their lives, but realize they have a very young female fan base and it will ruin their image and any possibility of a successful recording career. At least their beds on the bus are really close together and everyone on the 'inside' knows about the hottest AI twosome ever!!!
According to a reliable insider, Blake and Chris are on full blast. They are a couple. This insider says to have some very close friends that are part of the American Idol family.
Hey, I think they look cute together and I'm just jealous that they get to cuddle!

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Gina's blog is back! I am sooooooo glad! Hey, aren't we supposed to be going to the AI tour this year? I wanted to see my girl Lakisha! :) Lanie

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Gina said...

glad you're happy:) I totally want to go to AI this year. I am watching some tickets on Ebay right now, but they are running $50/ ea minimum. I'd still pay that!

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pay that. I think it'll just be alot of fun. Especially if we all go!
This Chris and Blake stuff is humorous.
Fi

PS So glad blog is back. I check everyday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home