Thursday, May 10, 2007

Legally Blonde

Blake is safe for another week...yaaah!!!

Did you notice the new blonde streaks in his hair? I guess the fans had something to do with that. After he went witha an all dark do, there were alot of complaints on various blogs and websites (and Rosie on "The View") saying that it was a don't.

Blake got wind of this, and even though he wasn't ready to go back to blonde, he did throw his fans a bone by adding some sassy streaks.

Thanks dude, it looks good on ya.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY Blake!
But I really liked his all dark hair. This do is alright too. But what's really important is what an amazing performer he is!
Signed,
your fellow Blaker girl AC

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last note sounded like I was complaining. Not at all!! I just meant that your blog rocks and I'm stoked we agree on being Blaker girls! So much fun. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home