Friday, September 28, 2007

I did it (25 of 30)



I forgot to give you an update on which hairstyle I went for (does anyone even care?) I love all the styles, but I went with the first one. I cut some layers and touched up the blond, and I love the outcome.

I was hesitant about getting bangs, especially having curly hair, but I just couldn't resist. I've worn my hair straight since I got it cut, so I don't know what it will look like natural, but hopefully it will still work.

I don't know why I'm yellow in these photos, I look like a Simpson! Cell phone camera's have a mind of their own!

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can smile better than that. Work that hot new look :) Love it baby and look forward to when you let it curl up for the first time. myhc lvbbb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home