Friday, September 28, 2007

I Do! (26 of 30)

Last Saturday was Shirley and Brandon's wedding, and it was SOOOO fun! I love these two people and it's been so fun to watch them fall in love and get to this point in their lives.

I was a bridesmaid, which was an honorm and was giving a speech, so had been majorly stressing over that, but it all worked out great. I got some laughs, which can be hard to do, and also threw in some sentimental stuff. I tested it out on my fabulous sister Lexie as she did my hair for me that morning (thank you Lex! It looked awesome!) She's got a natural gift that girl! Anyway, by the time I was done, I looked up and she was crying. I think when it comes to weding speechs, that's a good thing.

All the girls got ready together and that's always fun. I was considering getting my make up done, but to be honest, I just didn't want to risk going to the MAC counter and Nordstrom and having them put too much on or have them running late etc. I thought it would just be easier to do it myself, and I was right.


We all had so much fun, and it was awesome to see two people so in love get married and begin their lives as husband and wife. Everyone had a kick ass time, and my bangs rocked it out all night long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home