Friday, July 14, 2006

I pity the fool

Mr T has shed his signature gold chains because of Hurricane Katrina.

The 'A-Team' actor decided to get rid of his trademark chunky jewelery after witnessing the destruction left by the natural disaster. Speaking at a Television Critics Association meeting, he said: "As aspiritual man, I felt it would be a sin against God for me to wear all that gold again because I spent a lot of time with the less fortunate."

Mr T - real name Lawrence Tero - also slammed celebrities who used the hurricane to promote their careers. He fumed: "I saw some, I call it 'sorry celebrities' who went down there for a photo-op. How disgusting."If you're not going down there with a check and a hammer and a nail to help, don't go down there."

Meanwhile, Mr T is set to star in new TV series 'I Pity the Fool' - a motivational reality show - which will air in October. He insisted, however, that there is more to him than rippling biceps. Mr T said: "Yes I am qualified to beat people up, but I am pretty intelligent. If you have been through something then that gives you an authority that you can speak on certain things. That's why people relate to me. I pull nopunches."

Mmmkay Mr. T. Whatever you say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home