Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Carmen Electra Splits With Dave Navarro

In Touch has learned exclusively that after 2 1/2 years of marriage, Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro have called it quits.

They "have amicably split,” says a rep for the couple. Rumors of problems in the marriage started back in March, but the couple continued to put on a happy front in public. At the time, Carmen told Access Hollywood, “Everything is fine. Look, I'm wearing my ring. If there is something wrong, I wouldn't wear it. There's no way I could run around town being fake. I'm a real person. We've been together for five years and there are going to be moments that are hard and we've had those. But he's my best friend. We are together, we are happy, it's all good.”

That's a bummer. I liked them together. I used to watch their show "til death do us part" on Mtv and they were actually pretty sweet and normal.

I guess another one bites the dust!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home