Thursday, May 11, 2006

1 out of 2 aint bad

Horse shit! There is no other way to describe last nights American Idol. I'm not worried about Chris though because he will have lots of success, probably more than if he was to win the competition. It's still bullshit though. I have nothing more to say on the subject except that. If you want to know more, go here.

My new prediction is that Taylor will be this seasons American Idol. Anyone that has a Pac Man game with their likeness is doing something right. Want to play? Go here.

I was right about Sara going home. It's about time. Did anyone count how many times the words "found in a mall" were mentioned last night. More times than "Tyra Mail."

I want Jade to get drop kicked out of there, but she does take good photos. Urgggh! Why Jade? Why can't you take photos that suck? My two favs Bonnie and Danielle and still going strong. D needs to work on that accent or she'll find herself in the bottom 2 again..and maybe even out the door.

4 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right about the horse shit part. Although I am a devoted Elliot fan, I totally thought Chris was safe and was probably going to win. I am so shocked that he is gone! You are right. Horse shit!

Lanie

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I think you're going to be safe with Elliott. He's an under dog favorite and he's like-able. I think it might be him and Taylor in the top two!

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too thought Chris was safe and the sure win for American Idol 2006. That's why I wasn't voting for him (telepathically). All along I loved Taylor (for his Van Morrison meets Joe Cocker soul) and Elliot (for his Stevie Wonder and crooner voice). I can't believe for once I agree with America on Idols. Uh oh, am I becoming mainstream? NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
But I do not agree with America sending Chris home. It's total BS.
ILYFR! PS

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Gina said...

You are dead on about Taylor and Elliott. And I always felt a little naggin voice in my head about wanting Chris to win...maybe because he was so mainstream like you said. But I promise you Fi, we are not mainstream:) We are still 23 year olds, drinking beers and making everyone at Lil Knight sing Sublime!
ILYFR! PS!
Love, Dolly xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home