Monday, October 15, 2007

Let's play dress up

Halloween is around the corner, and it's always fun to dress up. There was a big chunk of time that no one really did anything, so thinking of a costume wasn't an issue. But Luciano's birthday is a few days before so he has a birthday get together to celebrate. And the best part? Costumes are mandatory.


Last year was awesome. I went as Lil John, blinged out grill and crump cup included. Matty went as Charlie Brown, but he didn't want to shave his goatee so he looked like an adult Charlie Brown, so we called him Chuck Brown all night.



Marcus and Megs were Wayne and Garth and really got into character. They had one of my favorite costumes of the night.


Lexie and Luc went as a flapper and gangsta and really looked the part. Luciano even spoke like a old time gangsta "yaaaa see!"


D went as Ali G (it was dead on) and Court was Ms. Swan from Mad TV. Her costume and accent were so real it was scary!


This years party is only a few weeks away. I already know what I'm going to be, but mum's the word until after the party. I don't want anyone stealing my idea;)


What are you dressing up as this year?









1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great party that was. I am sure the next will be just as fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home