Friday, October 12, 2007

Blow out the candles

Today is a very special day...it's my homeslice Lanie's birthday!

She is one of my closest and best friends in this whole world, and she's probably going to kill me for this post...but what are friends for?

We've known each other for 20 years and have been through some amazing things in our life together. Lanie is one of the coolest and most genuine people you could ever wish to meet in your life. She's beautiful, funny, loyal and has a huge heart. Anyone that has met her can't help but fall in love with her and I'm proud to call her my homeskillet.

So Lanie, I love you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


THEN:
The baddest homey's on the block





NOW:
Still homey's for life!





3 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great tribute to a very cool girl!.. Looking hot in all those pics baby :)bbb

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Lanie said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I didn't see this! Thank you so much for the post--I feel honored! You are the best homeskillet ever! Thank you for coming out on Friday night! It was awesome! I had a blast! You are so sweet! I love you too, homeskillet! Thanks!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Gina said...

You're welcome! Your birthday was so much fun, hope you had as great a time as we did:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home