Friday, February 16, 2007

Chris says peace out

Singer and gorgeous human being Chris Cornell has quit his the band, Audioslave, citing "irresolvable personality conflicts as well as musical differences."

Whaaa? Noooo! I only got to see you once in concert as a band. That wasn't enough.

Cornell realsed this statement on Thursday:
"Due to irresolvable personality conflicts as well as musical differences, I am permanently leaving the band Audioslave. I wish the other three members nothing but the best in all of their future endeavors," Cornell said.

In some good news, guitarist Tom Morello, bassist Tim Commerford and drummer Brad Wilk, have reunited with singer Zack de la Rocha to resurrect their former band Rage Against the Machine, which will play its first show in seven years at California's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival on April 29.

I love Rage. I've seen them 3 times and would love to see them again. But I don't think I can hang with Coachella. I'm old now. I'm not the spring chicken I used to be.

Although, seeing Rage again after all these years.....yea, I'd say it's worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home