Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's just a day

Happy Valentines Day!
To be honest, I don't really understand all the hoopla that is put onto this holiday.
I'm not the girl that wants stuffed animals and chocolates.
I'm not the girl that expects an expensive dinner and extravegant gifts.
Some girls live and die for this holiday, expecting all the stops pulled out. Some use it as a test to see how much their mate loves them. This in turn make the guy nervous and stressed out trying to think of a way to impress and woo.
Who needs that kind of drama? Del Taco and a movie at home with my man would be just fine with me. Or if he wants to go out to a nice dinner, I would love that too. But just being with him is what is important. No reason for stress, pricey gifts or getting talked into a $50 stuffed animal.
My husband sent me these gorgeous flowers...and I love that he didn't send roses. He did something a little bit different and that's hot.
Ok, so enjoy your Valentines Day and make sure to tell the ones you love how much they mean to you!

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you! Happy Valentine's Day! You mean the world to me!
And if you're reading this, that goes for all my Vixens!
Foxy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home