Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Getting hitched

I'd like to think that I'm pretty ontop of the hollywood gossip game, and even though I don't talk about every scandal and hot topic in my blog, it doesn't mean that I don't know about it.

I probably do.

It's just that sometimes I don't feel like bloggin about celebs. Doesn't mean I don't know about what's going on though.

Anyway, it's hard to out scoop me on a story, but this morning I was out-scooped. By my husband no less!

I got a text early this morning from Matt breaking the news that Howard Stern proposed to his long tim girlfriend, Beth Ostrosky!
Whaaaat? Wow! That's huge!

I'm a Stern fan, so I know that getting married again is the last thing he wanted to do after going through a tough divorce.

But it seems as Howard has decided to give marriage another shot. Is Bababooey going to be the ring bearer? Robin to be a bridesmaid?

Good luck to them both, and thanks for the scoop babe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home