Monday, February 12, 2007

Mayerson all dressed up

How cute were John and Jess at the Grammys? They actually look like they are enjoying eachothers company. I think they make a good couple and it's nice to see Jess smiling again.

I'm glad they are being more public about their romance. And I'm digging Jessica's new hair color. I think she looks great.

Did you catch the Grammys last night? I tivo'd it and haven't watched all of it, but I did see Johns performace, which was amazing of course.


And he was so cute when he won the award for best pop vocal album. He was so nervous and looked like he was going to pass out.

I heat John Mayer. I think he's so extremly talented and an amazing song writer. For some reason, it seems that he doesn't get a lot of hoopla.

If you haven't checked out any of his albums, you really should. They are all amazing. And if you have Direct TV, there is a free concert of his on one of the channels, I think it's 101. I tivo'd it and watch it often. It's muy bueno!

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Mayerson.
And John Mayer's Grammy's performance was awesome! (Very awesome as EJ would say). He's such a pro. He has such a beautiful cool ice guitar sound. That's just the thing, he doesn't necessarily write catchy songs. He writes beautifully written soulful gorgeous guitar music. I'm so technical. Hee.
Love for reals

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Oh, soulful is his middle name, all the way! I love his expressions when he;s playing..he looks like nothing else exsists but him and that guitar!

Love you! FR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home