Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Peace and Love

I'm feeling old school today.

Waaay old school.

I bought these jeans last weekend and I'm totally digging the 70's wide leg look.

I'm secretly hoping they make me look taller than my measly 5'1.

(I don't know what's going on with my hair..it looks like I cut it really short, but it's just pulled back. Not my best look!)

The nice thing about wide leg pants is they are so comfy. There's all this wiggle room to move around and not feel constricted.

A key part of this outfit are my shoes.
I couldn't wear these jeans without them as they would be far too long. But, with the right shoes, they become the perfect length!
And how 70's are they? Not only platform, but brown leather and t-strap. Loves it!

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I love this look! It looks great on you. But I like to think of it as a bit more 60s rock or... gulp... 70s (rock). But the "rock" is a key word there babe! Rock it! You look gorgeous.
ILYFR
Fi

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Gina said...

You're totally right, it is rock! I picture the movie "almost famous." (great movie!)

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home