Monday, January 29, 2007

2 out of 3

Had another trip to the dentist this morning.

More drilling.

Had to get ready for my crown.

They gave me some nice juicy shots to the gum to get me all pain free and feeling groovy. That was at 9am and I still can't feel the right side of my face.

Drinking water has become a problem. It just kind of falls out of my mouth because I can't feel anything. Good times.

Have to go back one more time on Feb 8th to get my crown put in.

Then hopefully I'm done for a good while.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! I hate dentist work. I hope you feel better soon!

Lanie

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This too shall pass... Poor thing. Can't wait til your 3 out of 3 is done!!!
Last night rocked. Your agonizing pain did not keep you from dancing like a Diva!
ILYFR!
Fi

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Last night was fun:) Feels like forever since we've been in that class, but it was like riding a bike. It came right back to me. Now, if only that woman would put down her purse, buy some tap shoes and get the moves right....
ILYFR AC! PS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home