Monday, January 29, 2007

Some things I'm lusting for

I love Rachel Bilson but it's her coat I want!





















Just enough bling to make me feel like me. Christian Dior reading glasses $250




I have had this picture of diamond earing for so long that I don't know where they're from but I do remember that they cost $110. I should have got them then, because now I can't find them anywhere.









Love this cape, very Florence Nightingale. $497









I heat "door knocker" earings. They remind me of JJ Fad from back in the day. Girl Props $4.99




Could these shoes be any more gorgeous??? Nine West $79









It love it because it's a bit cheeky but still pretty. Jules Smith $247

3 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh-Weeee!

The cape and the shoes are my favorite! Not necessarily in that order and not necessarily together! So cute.

Gi, your birthday is not for another few months. Oh, but Valentine's Day is in a couple weeks! ;) Just kidding. I love the beautiful items and appreciate your collection. Keep posting this stuff!

Love you,
Fi

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Fi, glad you enoyed looking at stuff that I love. Most of it is out of my leage, but still fun to fantasize:)

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea to do before v-day...your cupid may have already been shopping by now.. maybe an early Jan post next year :)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home