Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Two thumbs up

This weekend my posse and I went and saw "Dreamgirls" and all I can say is WOW!!!

It was so good, and I loved every second of it.

I thought the entire cast was perfection and Jennifer Hudson is never going to have to worry about getting work again.

We came out of the theatre and I couldn't stop dancing and singing. I'm inspired, and if I could sing or dance well, I would try and convince everyone to start a group and rise to the top, over come incredible odds, face heartache and strains on reltationships, but ultimitly come out on top, in charge and in contol.

But I can't dance or sing well, so I'll stick with buying the soundstack and singing in the car.

4 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hottest group of girls in the OC!! Blessed G has so many great girl friends. Looks like a couple empty pitchers there ladies...Thats our girls...

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Luckiest girl on earth!!!

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the luckiest girl on Earth!!
I had a blast. When are we cruising with the soundtrack?!
Love you!
Fi

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Gina said...

we should get the soundtrack before this weekend and take it camping with us and drive the guys crazy;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home