Wednesday, January 17, 2007

More GG pics

They're not exactly the couple that loved PDA, but after a couple cocktails, what the hell?

Brad gives Angie a smooch at the Golden Globes...and she looks like she's died and gone to heaven.

This couple loves to travel the world, but they are planting their roots in New Orleans. This is where they are said to buy a house, put the kids in school and lived their gorgeous and hot lives together.


Have you seen "Little Miss Sunshine" yet?

If not, go rent it ASAP. It's heartwarming, funny and this little girl steals the show.

It's got a great cast including Toni Collette, Greg Kinnear and Steve Tryrell.








I dig Kevin Bacon and his lovely wife Kyra.

Here they are posing with their daughter, being their fabulous selfs.

You never hear bad stuff about them, and they're just so, normal.

Love!

This is why I love Jennifer Lopez.


After a big fancy awards dinner, her and her Hubby hit Mcdonalds on the way home.

Jenny from the block is right:)

This is Emily Blunt.

She was in "Devil Wears Prada" and won a Golden Globe for..well...something else, it escapes me right now.

She's pretty and seems nice enought, right?

Well, what's important to know about her is that she stole my boyfriend. (Relax, Matty is fully aware of said boyfriend because said boyfriend is on my "top 5" list.)

Yes, it's true. This little tramp is dating my Michael Buble.

How could she?

Ok, ok, I'm sure she's not a tramp, but really, it's just not polite.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! Thanks for this blog and pics. I love, love Kevin and Kyra. They seem like a pretty cool couple and must have lots of fun with his musical interest (not that the Bacon Bros are the best, but love of music and instruments is ALWAYS good) and his sports interests. I wonder what Kyra is into.
Again I feel weird about the Angelina and Brad picture. I still love them, but I can't help but feel like she's posing in this pic. Look how much she's like, get my good side. Her eyes are not squeezing but gently shut. And Brad don't get in the way. Hee, hee. Lol. But Brad I think looks head over heels. His eyes are rolling into the back of his head! I love it!
Love your commentary!
Fi

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Gina said...

You're totally right about Angie...lol!! If Brad was kissing me I'd have my eyes OPEN because I'd be like "oh my gosh, BRAD PITT is kissing ME!!!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home