Monday, November 06, 2006

Jewelry Showcase

On Saturday night, I joined my sister Lexie, my Mom, my Aunt and my sisters bff Joanna for a jewelry showcase preview.

A friend of our family, Maria Chrys, (that's her) makes this really beautiful jewlery all by hand and although it was a hobby, it has really taken off.

The pieces are all one of a kind made from real gold and silver and she does a lot of custom work too.

There aren't any actual photos of her jewelry here because she was worried about someone stealing her designs, so you're stuck with a few photos of us.

I can't really afford any of her stuff as an average piece cost about $500. But we were happy to just lend moral support and cheer her on in her shining moment.

Oh, and the wine and giant size crab cakes being tray passed didn't hurt either!














2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of you look soooo gorgeous!!! I miss you!!!
Love, Honey oooXXXooo

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I miss you too bff! See you in threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee days~!!!!

I can't wait! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home