Friday, November 03, 2006

My money is on Travis

Shanna Moakler abd Travis Barker are taking the gloves off.

Their divorce hasn't been a friendly one, and it continues to get ugly.

Shanna is throwing a divorce party in Vegas. Is this tacky? Yea, a bit. It's like she's trying to get publicity and fame from her break up. And that's just tacky.


Travis was more than upset when he heard about this and wrote the following on his blog:

"SOMEBODY SENT A MESSAGE AND A FLYER WAS ATTATCHED(I POSTED IT BELOW). SHANNA IS HAVING A DIVORCE PARTY FOR HERSELF IN CELEBRATION OF OUR FAILED MARRIAGE APPARENTLY.....

THIS IS THE SAME WIFE THAT EMAILED ME TO TELL ME SHE WOULD BE SLEEPING WITH HER NEW BOYFRIEND IN MY BED THE DAY OF OUR ANNIVERSARY 2 DAYS AGO SO THIS DOESN'T COME AS A SHOCK.

AND THE SAME PERSON WHO IS MAKING "I LOVE SHANNA" SHIRTS FOR PEOPLE TO BUY, IN SUPPORT OF ALL THIS AND PLAYING THE VICTIM, IT SADDENS ME PEOPLE AND EVEN BRINGS ON THE URGE TO PUKE, HOPE IT DOES YOU AS WELL.

IM GONNA SAY A LONG PRAYER FOR HER, SHE NEEDS IT. THERE ISN'T A PART OF SHANNA AND I AND THE FACT OUR MARRIAGE FAILED THAT I COULD BE CELEBRATING OR HAPPY ABOUT EVEN AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME IT WAS OUR FAMILY...IT WAS ALL WE HAD......I MEAN A PARTY???

WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER GOODNIGHT AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U....STAR WARS IS ON AND THIS IS NOW IN THE PAST. HOPE SHANNA'S PARTY IS EVERYTHING SHE COULD HOPE 4."

Ok, first, that's so sad. Travis makes some excellent points. Second, does he have to do it all in caps? Why is he yelling? I can hear him just fine.

Shanna responded in her blog (how did peeps ever argue and fight before blogs?!!!) she responded with this little snippet:

"First and foremost, I find playing a seperation out in the public arena not only immature, but quite frankly in poor taste, BUT I feel I have to stand up for myself at this point. Airing dirty laundry is not a hard task, it doesn't take any skill on putting your ex's personal business or faults out in the public. It doesnt take a lot of skill to LIE to make others look bad.

I do not conveniently and for my best interest edit and leave huge parts of the stories out. I have since tried to take the high road and turn the other cheek even when my soon to be ex was verbally bashing me on the Internet, in the media and flaunting his spiteful and vindictive relationships in my face.

I am NOT the one running around the world with the town drug obsessed clown who is the epitome of everything I claim I am NOT! I have been forced to defend myself, my character and my morals and values all the while still not putting my ex on blast.

Travis has made our marriage and all that we stood for a joke at this point with his actions and creative story telling and I will find it very hard to ever forgive him. I have no problems going to Vegas and celebrating a day that wasn't the end of my life, but the beginning, beside being mentally and verbally abused in my marriage, I sat home alone ignored and disrespected and I still wasn't the one who left because I took my vows seriously and they actually meant something to me!

This is not a new concept, infact this has nothing to do with me having a party in Vegas at all and my ex knows that. I will not after this day spend another ounce of energy defending myself to a camp of people whose motives are to LIE and knock others down when they find happiness.

At the end of the day, I have had many accomplishments BEFORE my marriage and I'll have many more after, I moved to california to become an actress when I was 19! I've worked hard, I feel blessed to have the opportunities that I have and I don't feel an ounce of guilt for taking them. I'm sorry that my ex feels I am beneath him as a person, as a woman and that I am not worthy of him and his band of flunkys, I guess i will have to live with that."

Well, ok. I hate to tell you this sweetie, but your "many' accomplishments before marriage got you no recognition in the public eye. We didn't know who you were. And having a part on the short livedtv show "pacific blue" does not an actress make. Cops on bikes at the beach doesn't exactly have "big hit" written all over it.

Furthermore, I don't think Travis mentally and verbally abused you. That's a pretty gnarly accusation, so you better know what you're talking about it when you throw words like that around.

Have your little divorce party in Vegas, and then go about your business. I will make sure Travis is well taken care of. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home