Thursday, November 02, 2006

Won't you be my neighbor

According to MSNBC "Nicole Richie reportedly went AWOL from rehab — to go shopping.

The star of “The Simple Life” recently checked herself into the Beau Monde, a swank $80,000-a-month treatment center in Newport Beach, Calif.

The buzz is she’s seeking treatment for an eating disorder, but her reps insist that it’s merely to determine why she’s unable to put on weight. "

OH. MY. GOD! The real story here isn't that she went AWOL to go shopping. It's that she's HERE! In NEWPORT BEACH! OMG!!! Yes, I'm a total groupie when it comes to celebs, and especially Nicole. She's my girl, no matter how skinny she is.

Beau Monde is located in Newport Beach, so technically, if I was a little but nuts, I could park outside of the facility and wait to catch a glimpse of her and her huge purse.

Holy crap! Could you imagine if I saw her? I would freak out. I'd extend an inviation to her to come over to me and Matt's place to have some dinner. Oh, and I'd also invite her as the guest of honor to our upcoming girls night. (if it was ok with the other girls of course.)

6 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always love hearing about celebs hanging out locally.
I'd be up for hanging out in a car somewhere just to catch a glimpse of a celebrity! You know me!
Love you,
Fi

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I KNEW you'd be down:) Do you binoculars? Haa haa!

Oh, and this will drive you mad, but I heard that Dave Navarro was in COSTA MESA a couple weeks ago with a bunch of guys, including....SCOTT WEILAND!! Why didn't he call to let us know he's be town? Hmmmm.....

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What were they doing in Costa Mesa??!! DO TELL!! Lil Knight?
And yeah, why didn't they call?
Love ya,
Fi

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I'm not sure what they were doing down here, but we'll have to call Scott and ask him why he didn't call us. Booo!

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn...If I were there baby!! You know we would be there!!
Love,
Honeyooxxoo

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Gina said...

i know it honey. We would be like "whats up Nic? Where's Paris? Let's go party!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home