Thursday, October 12, 2006

Way too into Duritz

This guy apparently reaaaally loves Counting Crows.

It's a little much, don't you think? My homeslice Lanie is a HUGE C.C. fan, but I doubt she's ever go as far as to get a tattoo this huge on her back. I'm not knocking the band when I say this, but come on dude, that's pretty lame.

(Lanie, Jesse and Eric-doesn't he kind of look like Mike Blair? That red hair and red ears...hmmm. Remember when we used to call him firecrotch? Haa haa haa!!!)

And what's with the "Straight Edge?" Has his fellow straight edge buddies seen this little piece of ink? It's enough to drive anyone to drink!

It kind of looks like the guy from N'Sync. And that's just a whole new set of problems.

4 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Erik said...

k!

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, you would be surprised............. :)

Lanie (just kidding, btw, I do not have a "back size" tattoo of his sexy ass!)

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just go that same tat, but it's of K-Fed.

How amazing would it be if MB did have that tat?

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Jesse- when i see you on Saturday and ask you to show me your k-fed, you'll know what I mean;) (did you see him on CSI last night? Not a total train wreck.)

I think if MB had a tattoo that size on his back, it would be of House of Pain. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home